Why should you attend?
With a busy practice and every increasing admin and management demands on your time, we understand that taking time away from surgery to update your clinical skills and accrue CPD can be a difficult decision.
We are committed to ensuring that Pulse Learning Seminars will be a day well spent, building on your existing knowledge and getting engrossed in the issues affecting you and your patients.
- Benefit from expert guidance on the most challenging issues for general practitioners in 2017
- Hear from your peers in primary care and nationally recognised figures from research and secondary care at the forefront of the latest developments
- Take away practical hints and tips on managing common complaints and complex presentations
- Feel more confident in diagnosis and identifying when and where to refer
- Receive a certificate of attendance for your portfolio
- Connect with familiar and new colleagues from across the UK and share common stories from general practice
- Enjoy complimentary refreshments and a cold buffet lunch included in the price of your ticket